October 10, 2005

Jack's Baptism

Getting dressed for my big day.
What do you mean I'm the only one wearing knee socks?!?!
My baptism made me sleepy. I was such a good boy in church.
My daddy, cousin Ed (in the chair), and cousin Derek. Don't they look like one of those cheesy TV law firm advertisements?
My friends Lura, Pam, and GaGa (Lura's grandmother). Pam says she's going to get my mom back for all the things mom did when she babysat Lura (candy for breakfast and such).
The whole family. Mom realized after the picture that I was the only not in it!
The four cousins- mom, Aunt Heather, cousin Ed, and cousin Derek. I hear that they were quite the troublemakers when they were young.
Uncle Stan and I are so tired. We're hanging out in the recliner hoping nobody needs us to be cute or charming.
Ahhh...Finally a nap after all the day's excitement.

No comments: