December 26, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

G gave me this super cool rocking chair.
Does this bow count as a green vegetable?
Daddy and I kiss the bottle of Phenobarbital goodbye. After being on it for 6 months, I have finally had my last dose. YEA!!
My favorite new way to sleep.
My Mimi gave me a cool new rocking horse for Christmas. I can make it bounce all by myself. I LOVE it.
Aunt Heather helps me open a present a little early.
I got to experience Cool Whip for the first time. Boy,is it yummy!
If only I knew how to work this thing.
More please!
Santa Claus really did find me in Winona.
A present for me!!
Daddy helps me open a present. My favorite part was taking the bows off and playing with them.
I love my monkey that Heather and Stan gave me. He walks and talks to try to entice me to crawl after him.
Opening presents is SO much fun!
I couldn't be a true cowboy without a hat.
Unclw Stan gave me this shirt for Christmas. Now I'm ready to go hunting with him!

No comments: