June 5, 2006

1st Birthday Party!

What a great day!! Mommy just realized the pictures were put in the wrong order. Sorry!
What does it say, Aunt Heather?
After I figured out that I was supposed to eat my cake with my hands there was no stopping me.
My friend Molly. Isn't she beautiful?!
Trying to give Murry Catherine a little love. I figured that since I shared my snow cone with her I deserved a kiss. She didn't feel the same way.
Aunt Heather and me.
A birthday cake just for me.
Aunt Heather and Uncle Stan had my birthday party at their house. Uncle Stan ran the snow cone machine. I think the adults enjoyed the snow cones more than the kids did!
Mimi and G gave me this train for my birthday. I love to take apart the track and derail the train.
This is my cool musical learning chair. All of my new toys are ABC related so hopefully I'll be able to recite the alphabet by the time I'm 2.

No comments: