July 24, 2006

Family Vacation

For a few minutes I thought this was the Gulf. But then I realized that it was only the sink. We went to Orange Beach with Mimi, G, Uncle Stan, and Aunt Heather this past week. We had a great time.
With Aunt Heather out in the Gulf. I absolutely loved the water.
Having a little snack before going out again.
We went on a dolphin cruise Friday night. I was NOT happy when they made me wear this stupid life vest. I believe this look says it all.
One of the dolphins we spotted. The driver of the boat was an old man who talked a LOT! He used the words "cracker" and "rascal" alot to describe the people who drove their boats fast where they weren't supposed to.
Family picture. Check out my new Hawaiian shirt. Cute, huh? I slept through most of the cruise and missed out on all the fun.

1 comment:

Erica said...

How did ya'll enjoy LA? That's native speak for Lower Alabama. My parents live just inside FLA from here. I love Jack's hawaiian shirt - he looks cool!