May 12, 2007

Bauch Boys Go to Canada

Daddy said I didn't mind being buckled into the seat belt. I had gotten up early and needed a little nap.


Uncle Chris and I enjoy some Dr. Seuss.


I miss Mommy.Can we call her now?














My sweet cousin Jaya. Mommy thinks she looks like Uncle Chris, but with Aunt Madhur's smile.






Toys weren't this cool when I was growing up.







What's that she's eating and can I have some??


















This bed feels so good after a long day of playing.










Daddy,me, Uncle Chris, Aunt Madhur, and Jaya on our last morning in Guelph.











Daddy and I found this cool play area at the Buffalo airport. All the toys were Fisher-Price. They must have donated some big bucks.












Think I can drive this car home to Mommy?













I'm almost home!














Taking a little nap before I get to see my Mommy. I took my shoes and socks off to get more comfortable.

















No comments: