September 16, 2007

Jack and Kate

Kate's first bath at home. It went well with little drama.
I love going to Winona, but I was really happy to be home.

Meeting baby Kate for the first time. It went surprisingly well. After a few minutes, I gave her a kiss on the head, nose, and mouth. I also tried really hard to put her bottle in her mouth. But, most of the formula ended up on her forehead, nose, and eyes.






Miss Lizzie came to visit us today. I had to show her my new baby. She brought me a cool glow inthe dark Halloween shirt and my favorite, a ball.




Kate sleeping like big brother does.






Oh Mimi!! Can you believe I have a baby sister?!?!







Baby Ella at the hospital tonight. This look on her face is one we see on Jack's when he doesn't get his way.










No comments: