May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack!!!

May 31, 2005
May 31, 2006
May 31, 2007
May 31, 2008

Jack- It's so hard to believe that my little baby is 3 whole years old!! Seems like just yesterday that I held a little 8 lb. 7 oz. baby and wondered how in the world I was so lucky to have you. Now, I don't remember much after that because of my drug induced haze. (Ask your Aunt Heather about the picture we took that she literally had to hold me up to keep me from falling over in the bed!) I was so amazed that they let Daddy and me just take you home without having to take some kind of test or anything! You are the light of our lives and we can't imagine how our world was before you. I love that you are obsessed with golf, garage door openers, balloons, Aunt Heather, Uncle Stan, cleaning, swimming in the "big water", hot dogs, Caillou, flushing the potty(but not using it!), and movie trailers on the computer with Daddy. We hope that your next years are just as wonderful as your first three have been. We love you to the moon and back!

post signature



No comments: