November 24, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance, Dance, Dance

Heather, looking all sweet while at war with Domingo, the Travelocity man.
Pre show.

Comfort and Twitch, Jack's absolute favorite.
Kherington.

Courtney and Gev.
Kherington and Twitch.
Katee and Joshua.
Being the nuts that we are, Heather, my mom and I went to Pensacola last week to see the So You Think You Can Dance tour. We had a great time. These are just a few of the tons of pictures we took. Stephen stayed home with all 3 kids and lived to tell about it. We haven't done anything like that in a long, long time and we enjoyed every minute of it. We shopped, ate, and watched some great dancing. I missed my babies like crazy but it was really good to get away and spend some time with my mom and my sissy.


post signature



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see my babies! Jack looks like he's about 6, and the girls are getting so tall.

Candice Duffy said...

FUN!!!!! I love that show and Katie and Joshua were my favs!