January 19, 2011

Reed-3 Months

I can't believe my baby is 3 months old!! Time has flown. He has changed so much so fast and I'm afraid if I don't write stuff down, I'll never remember it!  Reed weighs about 12 pounds. He has gotten the cutest little rolls on his thighs and is starting to get them on his arms. Quite the change from the skinny little chicken legs and arms he had for so long! This makes mommy happy-means I'm doing something right! He wears a size 1 diaper but we're going to bump up to a 2 when we buy next. He now wears 3-6 month clothes. He smiles all the time now and is starting to coo alot more. He especially loves when his big brother talks to him.  He has great head/neck control, likes to sit in his bouncy seat and watch all the action. Not a big fan of tummy time though. But what he really prefers is to be held. A lot. I've ordered a mei tai sling just so I can get things done around the house and he can be next to me.

Reed is just the sweetest little boy and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!
Almost a smile.
Sweet smiling boy!
Two months old.
One month old.


No comments: