September 26, 2005

Jack's Texas Trip-Part 3

I met my Aunt Kirsten for the first time while in Austin. I liked her a lot. She gave me food so I REALLY liked her!
Daddy and me in front of the tower at University of Texas. He says one day I'll go to school there too. He'll have to discuss that with Mimi and Aunt Heather since they want me to go to Ole Miss.
My cousin Audrey.
I hadn't seen Opa since I was 2 days old. We had some quality time on the deck at the lake.
My first trip to the beach. I was still sleepy from the car ride.
Dipping my toes in the Gulf for the first time. Mom was worried that a fish was going to bite me. How silly!
Three generations of Bauch boys.
Here we are on the beach. I wasn't very happy because the sun was in my eyes.
We went to the Ocean Grill in Galveston-one of mom and dad's favorite places to eat. I liked looking out the window at the water.
Please Mom, no more pictures!

No comments: