September 4, 2005

My first trip in my big boy carseat.
This is my Aunt Heather. I love her sooo much. While we were in Winona, we went to see Henrietta play the piano.She used to play at what was Pat O'briens in what was New Orleans. I didn't care for it very much. It was too loud for a little guy like me.
Move over duckie-this is my territory!
This is my friend Lura. My mom used to babysit her all the time hen she was a baby. Now she's 13. My mommy says that makes her feel really old.
I recently discovered my thumb. I think it's better than my pacifier.
After a busy day of entertaining everyone, I took a nap on Mimi's front porch.

1 comment:

Karin, Chris, Kirk and Teddy said...

Jack, Kirk wants you to know that thumbs are the best because even in the middle of the night, thumb is there for you. Kirk also wants to say thanks to your dad for seeing his mom's last couple scheduled kids, so she could get him at daycare.