March 14, 2006

Daddy and a large boar statue. Not sure what the meaning of the pig monument is.
I had to have my diaper changed in the windowsill at Hofbrahaus. NO bathroom in Germany has a baby changing table, much to my mom's dismay. I didn't mind the window too much.
Daddy would not share his beer at the Hofbrahaus. So I tried to drink a little when he wasn't watching.
Mommy with a large beer drinking lion.
Mommy and me.
Daddy and me in front of the Glockenspiel in Munich. As you can see, there was lots of snow.
On the train to Munich. It was a beautiful ride there. Well, that's what Daddy said. Mommy and I slept almost the whole way there.
Riding a mechanical horse in Stuttgart. All I needed was a cowboy hat and spurs!
With Uncle Stefan and his family. The girl holding me, Manuela, cousin Fabian's girlfriend, is my new love.


No comments: