March 13, 2006

Jack's Germany Adventure

After a long flight, a stretch of the legs is a must!
Between flights, Mommy and I both took a nap.
After our layover in Amsterdam, Daddy and I were both happy to get on the plane and get to Germany.
I met Oma for the first time. She speaks no English so I heard German a lot.
This sign says "Doctor Parking Only" in German,
On the day that we went into Waiblingen it started to snow pretty hard. Mommy bought this plastic contraption to cover my stroller. It kept me warm and dry, but I felt shrinkwrapped.
I thought that rolling an orange back and forth to Oma was great fun!!
The view from the restaurant parking lot. Those stick looking things on the hills are grape plants (or bushes or whatever you call them).
Standing in the snow in Korb, Germany after lunch with all the family.

No comments: