May 4, 2009

Galveston-Warning-Lots of Pictures

We went to Galveston and played on the beach for a little while. Jack and Ella loved it while Kate hated it.  Lots of stuff that used to be in Galveston is now gone thanks to Ike. Our favorite restaurant was blown away.











This is the only time the princess got out of somebody's arms. She HATED the beach-the sand, wind, and water.


Love this picture of Jack.

See all those shadows? That is my WORST NIGHTMARE. I am terrified of birds. Especially pigeons, sea gulls, and grackles. Birds that like to hang around close to you hoping you may throw them a crumb. 

Girls and goofy faces.

Hurricane Ike water line on the Strand.

Jack and I went on a carriage ride around the Strand. Most of the shops are still closed because of Hurricane Ike. Really depressing for me since I love to shop.


No comments: